Mimo Magic Touch Deluxe HD 10.1" Capacitive Touch Display, USB (UM-1070)
Click Here to See Replacement Product
If the Mimo Magic Touch Deluxe was a step up from the original Mimo Magic Touch, then our sleek new Magic Touch 10.1 Deluxe HD is a giant leap forward. For environments where the highest-possible screen resolution is crucial, this powerhouse can step in and do the job without hassle. This is thanks to its crisp and vivid 1366x768 10.1-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen monitor, complete with a 16ms response time and a contrast ratio of 300:1. Carrying over the innovative features of its lower-tier variant such as a sturdy and adjustable docking base complete with double USB 2.0 ports and optional AC power support, the Magic Touch Deluxe HD is the ultimate tool for data entry, audio and video editing, corporate videoconferencing, and outright entertainment. This LCD touchscreen monitor is designed to feature a sleek and non-intrusive form factor that enables for easy installation in a variety of settings with minimal clutter. VESA 75 compatibility also comes standard, right out of the box.
- 10 point multi-touch capacitive touchscreen
- Dock/base also serves as a USB hub w/two convenient USB ports
- 10.1” screen
- Sturdy, adjustable dock/base
- Screen can also be removed and used independently, as a tethered tablet or mounted (VESA 75) screen
- USB cord included
- AC adapter included, but optional, to power your additional USB devices or the display
The Mimo Magic Touch 10.1 Deluxe HD is fully compatible with Windows 7 to 10, Linux and Mac OS X (Intel systems only for touch support, requiring this driver). Display-only mode with Windows 2000/XP/Vista is also supported. Third-party drivers available for Windows XP touch support. Click here for info on Raspberry Pi support.
Our USB Extender is designed to help you better separate your devices and power sources for a more streamlined and clutter-free working environment. It incorporates power over twisted pair functionality to reduce the number of wires needed to keep your devices in operating order. With this handy device, the days of being tethered to a power outlet are long behind you!
Mac OS X Touchscreen Support
This driver is required for using the Mimo Magic Touch Deluxewith a Macintosh computer (Intel-based only) to support touchscreen functions.
10.4” wide (264.2mm) x 8.3” tall (211.92mm) x 5.8” deep (147.5mm) [including Base Dock]
- Capacitance Sensing Multi-Touch Touch Screen
- Two additional USB ports
- Optional A/C Adapter for additional power
- Fully compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux and Mac OS X (with purchase of Mac touchscreen driver). Display-only mode with Windows 2000/XP/Vista. Additional cost 3rd party driver available to enable touch control in Win XP
Download this model's product sheet (PDF)