Choose either a 4, 8 or 16GB MimoPlug GUI SD Card
Mimo Monitor(s) sold separately.
The MimoPlug GUI SD Card allows your MimoPlug to boot into Debian Squeeze with Gnome Desktop installed and ready to connect your Mimo Monitor; a choice of Class 10 SLC SD cards with Mimo Plug preinstalled are available. SLC chipset and high-speed controller provides transfer speeds of up to 30MB/s, so faster, more robust and have up to 10X the lifespan of standard Multi Layer Cell .
What comes in the package:
- MimoPlug CD Containing Software and Documentation
- Power adapter
- Power cable
- Cat 5 network cable
- USB 2.0
- A to Mini B Lead
- GUI Plug 4/8/16GB SD Card (select one below)
What do I need:
You will need a USB 2.0 hub with AC power adapter for the 7" versions of the Mimo monitors, the 10" version has this built in.
SD Card Benefits
Integral Endurance Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) use an SLC high speed
chipset and are Class 10 Speed to ensure data is saved faster.
* SLC chipset and high-speed controller provides transfer speeds of up
* Data is saved to the SDHC card faster so you never miss a shot and
Full HD video records without glitches (1920 x 1080p)
* Works brilliantly with the latest professional DSLR cameras and HD
* Single Layer Cell (SLC) components have up to 10X the lifespan of
standard Multi Layer Cell (MLC) used in most memory cards
* Works in extreme hot and cold environments
* Class 10 speed also enables faster data transfer from SDHC to PC/Mac
(using a card reader)
* SDHC Class 10
* Made with SLC Flash components
* Industrial temperature operating range -25C to +85C
* 10-year warranty
* Complete with free protective case
*Up to 30MB/s transfer speed (write speed lower). Based on internal testing.
Performance will vary depending on host device