Mimo Vue HD 10.1" Non-Touch Display, USB (UM-1080)
Next Generation of Mimo's Popular 10.1" Monitor
Introducing the Mimo Vue 10.1-inch touch display, the much-anticipated second generation of our widely acclaimed line of 10.1 monitors. Revitalized and thoroughly modernized, this cutting-edge USB-powered monitor features a sleek zero-bezel design, a vibrant IPS non-touch screen with a wide viewing angle of nearly 180 degrees, and a minimalistic design specifically engineered to compliment any residential, commercial, or industrial environment.
The Mimo Vue 10.1-inch Touch Display also is available with an optional and highly convenient base. With a weight of nearly 3 Lbs. to ensure a stable and user-friendly experience on almost any surface. Full VESA 75 support comes standard to enable for wall or pole-mounted installation without hassle. on the back for wall, pole, or other mounted installation.
The Mimo Vue HD UM-1080 USB-powered monitor offers one of our widest viewing angles and a crisp display, but this wouldn’t be possible without support for HDMI connectivity as standard. The screen has display functionality in both landscape and portrait orientation, and power is supplied over a single proprietary connection to minimalize cable mess and maximize reliability. This Mimo Vue HD Display Monitor fully supports Windows 7 (and newer), Linux, and Mac OS software, and it includes display-only mode compatibility with Windows 2000, XP, and Vista. This monitor with USB connection has been rigorously tested to last for several years as software and performance needs continue to evolve, making it a sound and future-facing investment.
Overview of Features:
- HDMI connection support
- 10.1-inch non-touch IPS display with 170 x 170 viewing angle
- VESA 75 mount support
- Designed for multiple functionalities
- Compatible with Windows 7 and newer
- Optional base attachment for extra stability
- Wide range of OS support, extending back to Windows 2000 (limited)
The Mimo Vue HD Family
|UM-1080CP-B||Capacitive Touch, USB Video, with HDMI Capture for conference rooms. Used in Google Meet Kits|
Available in Single Cable USB Video
The Mimo Vue HD family is our widest viewing angle 10.1-inch USB monitor. The screen has display functionality in both landscape and portrait orientation and features our widest viewing angles at nearly 180 degrees. The same convenience of single cable USB connection found in our other displays is featured here to deliver video and power over a single cable. Where wall or pole mounting is desired, the VESA75 pattern is available on the back of the display, in addition to the optional desktop base.
Now Featuring HDMI Connectivity
Mimo Monitors now optionally offers HDMI connectivity to supplement where USB video is not supported or in applications where it is inconvenient. The new Mimo Vue HD can be installed to almost any platform right away without downloading drivers to use the HID compliant touchscreen plus HDMI video.
Adding HDMI connectivity does not clutter the installation, as the new HDMI touch displays require only 2 cables, compared with 3 separate cables for a typical HDMI touch display. This results in a more attractive installation and simplified connection.
Note to Mac OS users: The Mimo Vue HD requires additional purchase of $35 driver for touchscreen capability for USB model.
Vue USB Monitor
- 1280x800 Resolution
- 800:1 contrast ratio, and 350-nit brightness (LCD panel)
- High-quality panel with 170° x 170° viewing angle.
- Available in 1 USB cable USB video (driver required) or 2 cable HDMI video (no drivers required)
- Fully compatible with Windows 7 (and newer), Linux and Mac OS X (with purchase of Mac touchscreen driver). Display-only mode with Windows 2000/XP/Vista. Additional cost 3rd party driver available to enable touch control in Win XP
- VESA (75mm) mounting threads
- USB for touch and external AC/DC power (if required or desired).
- Mechanical drawings available upon request
- Kiosk information system
- Gaming and entertainment
- • Secondary customer-facing display
- Light industrial shop-floor automation
Be sure to check out our USB extender if you’re looking to extend the distance between your monitor and system without the hassle associated with messes of cables. Thanks to its single-cable power over twisted pair connection, your monitor can continue to receive video, audio, and power through a single proprietary connection that can be safely tucked out of the way.
-10 to 50c
- Surface treatment: Hard coating (3H), anti-glare
FCC, CE, ROHS, UL
Download this model's product sheet (PDF)