Mimo Magic Touch Deluxe
The Mimo Magic Touch Deluxe is an upgraded version of the Magic Touch, with it’s docking base doubling as a 2-port USB hub. It is a perfect solution for touchscreen control panels in such applications as corporate videoconferencing, data entry/ capture, smart home entertainment systems, and industrial/manufacturing controls. It is also ideal for a range of other touchscreen applications in healthcare, hospitality, retail, education, sound/video editing, and many other industries.
- Multi-touch capacitive touchscreen
- Dock/base also serves as a USB hub w/two convenient USB ports
- Fully compatible with Windows 7, 8, Linux & MAC OS X
- Display-only mode compatible with Win XP/Vista/2000
- 1024x600 resolution
- 10.1” screen
- Sturdy, adjustable dock/base
- Screen can also be removed and used independently, as a tethered tablet or mounted (VESA 75) screen
- USB cord included
- AC adapter included, but optional, to power your additional USB devices or the display
The Mimo Magic Touch Deluxe is a perfect solution for touchscreen control panels in such applications as corporate videoconferencing, data entry/capture, smart home entertainment systems, and industrial/manufacturing controls. It is also ideal for a range of other touchscreen applications in healthcare, hospitality, retail, education, sound/video editing, and many other industries. Its dock/base is also a USB hub with two convenient USB ports!
If a USB display is perfect for your installation, whether it is desk mounted or wall mounted, but you need the display a long distance from your computing device, check out our USB extender. (http://www.mimomonitors.com/products/mimo-usb-extender-102). The major advantage to this extender versus the competition, is that this extender uses Power over Twisted Pair to power the remote side from the source side. No longer do you need to route AC power at your table or wall installation.
Raspberry Pi Support
Please visit this page for the 10" Monitors: http://www.mimomonitors.com/pages/instructions-for-using-the-mimo-magic-touch-with-the-raspberry-pi
Mac OS X Touchscreen Support
This driver is required for using the Mimo Magic Touch Deluxe with a Macintosh computer (Intel-based only) to support touchscreen functions.
- Display size
- 10.1 inches
- Display Resolution
- Contrast Ratio
- Response time
- USB 2.0
- 10.4” wide (264.2mm) x 8.3” tall (211.92mm) x 5.8” deep (147.5mm) [including Base Dock]
- Capacitance Sensing Multi-Touch Touch Screen
- Two additional USB ports
- Optional A/C Adapter for additional power
- Fully compatible with Windows 7, Linux and Mac OS X (with purchase of Mac touchscreen driver)
- Display-only mode with Windows 2000/XP/Vista