Mimo USB Extender 102 (USB-102-NA)
Tested to work with the entire line of Mimo Monitors USB displays, The Mimo USB Port Extender 102 is a two port USB 2.0 high speed extension solution, enabling USB 2.0 connections at up to 480Mbps over 100m/330ft of Cat 5e cabling. Most importantly, The Mimo USB Extender Adapter 102 delivers the standard 500mA USB power over the Cat 5e extension link to the two-port remote hub, eliminating the need to locate the remote USB devices near an AC power outlet and greatly increasing the ease of deployment for USB extension in industrial, medical, commercial and other applications.
The Mimo USB port extender does not require special software drivers. To the OS, it installs and operates as a USB hub. A true plug-and-play solution, the Mimo USB Extender 102 is compatible with all leading operating systems. In addition to supporting our line of displays, the Mimo USB Extender 102 supports all other USB 1.1 and 2.0 devices and protocols – Control, Interrupt, Bulk and Isochronous – making it is ideal for high-speed web cams, hard drives, printers, scanners, audio devices, digital cameras and game controllers.
The USB extension adapter delivers power to remote hub over Cat 5 extension link simplifying installation and eliminating the need for AC power close to the remote unit.
- Remote unit provides standard 500mA to each USB port, eliminating need for AC power at the remote location.
- Ideal for use with Mimo Monitors, where remote power is not available. Will also work with all other USB devices.
- Operates with USB 2.0 high-speed host controllers and USB 1.1 classic hosts.
- Extends USB 2.0 high-speed and USB 1.1 (low-speed, full speed) devices up to 100m over Cat 5e cable.
- Supports all USB device types: Control, Interrupt, Bulk and Isochronous at up to 480Mbps.
- True plug and play, ready to operate right out of the box. No new driver installation required.
- Supports all major operating systems including Windows, Mac OS®, and Linux®
- Integrated hub provides two USB 2.0 ports*. Number of devices can be increased using additional USB hubs.
*Although 2 USB extender adapters are supplied, some Mimo Monitors might require both ports for power.
330 ft (100m) over Cat 5e (or better)
- LEX unit USB conn 1 x USB Type B
- LEX unit Link conn 1 x RJ45
- REX unit Link conn 1 x RJ45
- REX unit USB conn 2 x USB Type A
- Maximum USB devices supported 14 USB devices or 3 USB hubs with 11 USB devices
3.4” x 3.0” x 1.0” (87 mm x 75 mm x 26 mm)
Operating Temperature Range
0°C to 50°C
Total shipping weight
2.2 lbs. (1.0 kilograms)
FCC (Class B), IC (Class B), CE (Class B) ESD Rating EMC EN-61000-4-2:2001 4kV Contact, 8kV Air