18.5" Open Frame Multi Point Capacitive Touch 1366x768 Display, (M18568C-OF) REPLACED WITH M18580C-OF
SEE REPLACEMENT MODEL HERE:
The M18568C-OF open-frame projected capacitive touch display fully delivers a cost-effective touch solution for OEMs and systems integrators, and you can be assured that we specifically designed it to be highly efficient and reliable. Whether you intend to incorporate this vibrant open-frame touch monitor for retail, hospitality, or industrial purposes, it is specially engineered to make your working life more streamlined than before. The M18568C-Of open-frame touch display is comprised of a long-lasting molded metal product cycle-enclosure for easy integration into other equipment or enclosures, allowing for future panels to replace it without any external adjustments required. Mimo Monitors is able to provide either projected capacitive (PCAP) multi-touch via the M18568C-OF, or no touch functionality with our equally impressive M18568-OF model. Regardless of your selection, it will be backed by our 3-year warranty on the touch panel and electronics.
Our open-frame touch monitor’s crisp and powerful screen can display in either landscape or portrait orientation, depending on your preference. The comprehensive range of features included with this model includes analog and digital interfaces, multi- lingual on-screen display (OSD), VESA mounting as standard, plus included mounting brackets for those requiring front-mounted displays.
Open Frame 18.5” Wide Viewing Angle Monitor
- 1366x768 resolution LCD display with 16:9 aspect ratio, 500:1 contrast ratio, and 300-nit brightness
- 10-point capacitive multi-touch panel, complete with 170° x 170° viewing angle.
- Windows and Linux HID support (Mac OS support coming soon)
- High quality panel with 170° x 170° viewing angle.
- Out-of-the-box front-mount and VESA mount ready (rear mount optional)
- VGA, DVI, and HDMI (via adapter) inputs, with USB for touch, as well as external AC/DC power
- Long-lasting product cycle-enclosure. Easy to swap panels out without exterior alterations due to compact design
- Schematics available upon request
- Kiosk information system
- Gaming and amusement
- Light industrial shop-floor automation
Our USB extender adapter is ideal for those seeking to utilize one of our USB-capable displays a considerable distance away from their system. It offers powerful high-speed extension solution via a two-port USB 2.0 integrated hub. Unlike our competition, we’ve specially engineered our extender to utilize the Power over Twisted Pair function to power the remote side from the source side. This is a true plug-and-play product, as it doesn’t require an AC power connection. Our USB extender is fully compatible with Windows, Linux, and Mac OS.
1366 x 768 (WSVGA) LCD
0 to 50c
USB, DVI, VGA, HDMI (via adapter)
VESA-100mm, Rear Mount
CE, RohS, FCC, CCC
- 10 point multi-touch capacitive touch panel
- Surface treatment: Hard coating (3H), anti-glare