Mimo Vue 10.1" Capacitive Touch Display with HDMI capture, USB (UM-1080CP-B)
Mimo Vue 10.1" Capacitive Touch Display with HDMI capture built-in
Designed to be a perfect conference room control interface, the Mimo Vue HD Tablet with HDMI capture and USB is the second generation of Mimo Monitors 10.1” monitor line. The HDMI capture device features a modern zero bezel design, nearly 180 degree viewing angle from its bright, sharp contrast, IPS screen, and a resolution of 1280x800. The Mimo Vue HD includes a 10-point projected capacitive touch display panel for developing an intuitive human interface.
This HDMI capture device allows your USB 3.0 connected computer to stream high quality video, up to 1080p video at 60 frames per second. The capture device converts video and audio from your HDMI source device into standard UVC (USB Video Class) and UAC (USB Audio Class). The capacitive touch display is integrated into the display and shares the USB connection to the host computer. This video data steam can be presented to other displays with video processing, sent over the internet to other online meeting participants, or many other options.
The Mimo Vue capture touch display is extremely sturdy build for commercial and corporate work. With cable management built into the optional base that weighs 1.3 kg (almost 3 lbs), this ensures a stable HDMI touch screen on the table or desktop. For wall, pole, or other installations, the HD capacitive touchscreen display has a VESA75 pattern on the back.
The Mimo Vue HD Family
|UM-1080CP-B||Capacitive Touch, USB Video, with HDMI Capture for conference rooms. Used in Google Meet Kits|
Vue Capture USB Monitor
- 1280x800 Resolution
- 800:1 contrast ratio, and 350-nit brightness (LCD panel)
- High quality panel with 170° x 170° viewing angle.
- USB 3.0 cable for USB video (driver required)
- Fully compatible with Windows 8 (and newer), Chrome, Linux and Mac OS X (future release).
- VESA (75mm) mounting threads
- USB 3.0 for video, touch and HDMI captured data , HDMI input for capture, and USB for external AC/DC power
- Mechanical drawings available upon request
- Conference Rooms
- Control interface where HDMI capture is needed
For more information on successfully extending the USB 3.0 connection, please note this blog post on extending the connection on this model:
Supported Capture Resolutions
USB Video Class (UVC)
USB Audio Class (UAC)
USB 3.0, HDMI, USB 2.0 (power)
- Capacitive Touchscreen
- HDMI capture
- Surface treatment: Hard coating (3H), anti-glare
FCC, CE, ROHS, KC,CCC, UL