18.5-inch Non-Touch Open Frame 1920x1080 Display, Ext. Power Supply Incl., VGA, DVI, HDMI (M18580-OF)
Looking for a cost-effective touch solution for your OEM and systems integrators? The Mimo 18.5" open-frame non-touch LED monitor is your answer. Many consumers are comforted by the fact that the monitors are backed by a 3 year warranty on the touch panel and electronics. This open frame monitor can be used for any industrial needs your company may have or alternatively it can be used for retail or even be used in a kiosk. The long-lasting molded metal product cycle-enclosure can be integrated with existing equipment or enclosures and it is simple to phase in future generation panels without making any external changes. Mimo Monitor’s 18.5” open-frame LED monitor is also available in P-Cap Touch, providing users the choice of the M18580C-OF P-Cap touch display or the non-touch display, M18580-OF.
The open frame monitor is capable of displaying in either landscape or portrait orientations thanks to the wide viewing angle on the panel. There are a number of features offered by the 18.5" Open Frame Display including mounting VESA standard, analog and digital interfaces, multi- lingual on-screen display (OSD) and of course mounting brackets for any front mounting requirements.
Open Frame 18.5” Wide Viewing Angle Monitor
- 1920x1080 Resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio
- 500:1 contrast ratio, and 300-nit brightness (LCD panel)
- High quality panel with 170° x 170° viewing angle.
- Mounting includes front-mount and VESA mount (rear mount optional)
- VGA, DVI, and HDMI inputs and external AC/DC power
- Long lasting product cycle-enclosure. Future generation panels phased-in without external changes.
- Mechanical drawings available upon request
- Kiosk information system
- Gaming and recreation
- Light industrial shop-floor automation
1920 x 1080 LCD
0 to 50c
DVI, VGA, HDMI
VESA-100mm, Rear Mount
CE, RohS, FCC, CCC
- Non-Touch Model
- Surface treatment: Hard coating (3H), anti-glare
Download this model's product sheet (PDF)