19-inch M19024C-OF Open Frame Display
The M19024C-OF open-frame projected capacitive touch display delivers a cost-effective touch solution for OEMs and systems integrators. Whether for retail, kiosk, or industrial needs, Mimo Monitors has the solution, all in a long-lasting molded metal product cycle-enclosure for applications that will be integrated into other equipment or enclosures. Future generation panels can be phased-in without external changes. Our 19” display is available with a choice of projected capacitive (PCAP) multi-touch M19024C-OF or non-touch display only M19024-OF. All of this is backed by a 3 year warranty on the touch panel and electronics.
With the panel wide viewing angle, the screen can display in either landscape or portrait orientations. The comprehensive range of features includes analog and digital interfaces, multi- lingual on-screen display (OSD), mounting VESA standard, plus mounting brackets for front mount needs.
Open Frame 19.0” Wide Viewing Angle Monitor
- 1280x1024 Resolution, 5:4 aspect ratio
- 1000:1 contrast ratio, and 250-nit brightness (LCD panel)
- 10 point multi-touch capacitive touch panel. Windows and Linux HID support (MAC coming soon)
- High quality panel with 178° x 178° viewing angle.
- Mounting includes front-mount and VESA mount (rear mount optional)
- VGA, DVI, and HDMI (via adapter) inputs with USB for touch and external AC/DC power
- Long lasting product cycle-enclosure. Future generation panels phased-in without external changes.
- Mechanical drawings available upon request
- Kiosk information system
- Gaming and amusement
- Light industrial shop-floor automation
- Display size
- 19.0 inches
- Display Resolution
- 1280x1024 (SXGA) LCD
- Contrast Ratio
- Viewing Angle
- 178° x 178° viewing angle
- USB, DVI, VGA,
HDMI (via adapter)
- VESA-100mm, Rear Mount
- Power Consumption
- 10 point multi-touch capacitive touch panel
- Surface treatment: Hard coating (3H), anti-glare