Android Commercial Tablet 18.5-inch
The Adapt 2G by Mimo 18.5” MPP185T
Mimo Monitors Adapt 2G is not a consumer tablet. It is a high-performance tablet meticulously designed for commercial use and in demanding environments where running 24/7 is critical. With integrated hardware and software developed for commercial and retail use, and a range of in-demand features like VESA mounting, SD and 3G SIM card protection system, robust case, tempered glass, high-quality stereo audio output, hidden rear quick control buttons, anti-theft system, and design and testing for 24/7 use. Simply put, our tablet is the best Android solution for challenging commercial and retail environments.
Integrated smart software, compatible with CMS
- Auto playback of designated app
- Full screen display without default Android menu bar
- Password protection to exit appointed app
- Auto SD card content update via USB key
- Auto power on/off at specified
- Optional monitor sensor functionality
- Compatible with third-party CMS
- Display Size
- 18.5 inches
- Display Resolution
- Contrast Ratio
- Ethernet, Wifi, Bluetooth, 3G Optional
- Power Consumption
- 18.9" (457mm) x 11.1" (282mm) x 1.85" (47mm) thickness
- 2 point capacitive touch
- CPU - ARM Cortex-A9
- PU - Quad-Core 2D/3D
- OpenGLES2.0(AMD Z430)/ OpenVG1.1
- Full screen display mode without Android OS menu bar
- Password protection for exiting the default app
- Optional motion sensor function
- Built for long-term use and support
- The Adapt 2G tablet is designed and fully supported as a long-term commercial device. Our tablet is backed by an industry-leading 3-year warranty. The tooling and external specifications are carefully controlled to deliver a long product life, absolutely crucial for maintaining continuity across all phase of project rollouts and service. The internal assembles were created for the Adapt 2G and are not subject to obsolescence. Though internal components may change for the better, these adaptations can be done without modification by the end user.
- IPS technology: brighter, faster, sharper and clearer
- The Adapt 2G by Mimo 18.5” MPP185T features am 18.5” IPS screen. IPS screen technology is the most advanced liquid crystal technology available on the market. IPS screens respond to touch much more quickly than traditional liquid crystals. Our screens also display much brighter, clearer, sharper images with the widest viewing angle available.
- Powerful Dual Core 1.6Ghz, Quad Core GPU
- The tablet uses the most advanced processors on the market, currently an RK3066 dual core Cortex A9 chipset with a 1.6Ghz peak frequency. This chipset supports the latest ARM processor optimized package. What does this mean for you? Apps launch instantly and run smoothly. All graphic-intensive apps are lifelike and fluid than to the processor’s quad-core GPU. Not to mention 1GB (2GB option) of dual-channel DDR3 memory, our commercial tablet clearly stands apart from other solutions.
- Android 4.4 OS, license free
- Android 4.4 OS uses a state-of-the-art processing architecture that further optimizes the dual core processor and enhances hardware performance. The dual-core Adapt 2G with Android 4.4OS has sped webpage opening speed by 50%, app installation speed by 25%, app loading speed by 16%, video and accelerated photo loading speed by 30%. The Adapt 2G by Mimo can be installed with a number of applications downloaded directly from Android Market to suit a range of customized demands.
- High-quality tempered glass multi-touch panel
- Mimo Monitors 18.5” Adapt 2G features a projected capacitive multi-touch panel. The capacitive touch panel is composed of scratch-free tempered glass, and produced with a double-deck glass process and cutting-edge laser carving. The touch panel responds fast and accurately without unresponsive dead corners, allowing users to easily, intuitively interact with your designed app.
- VESA mount, wired Ethernet
- The Adapt 2G is easily differentiated from consumer tablets with the inclusion of secure, durable features like VESA mounting holes on the back, anti-theft cable holes, and protected SD and 3G SIM card slots to withstand the demanding environment of retail and commercial installations. Our tablet includes built-in Wi-Fi and 3G connections, in addition to a wired RJ45 Ethernet connection and an SD memory slot to optionally expand the internal memory by as much as 32GB. This device features two USB ports designed to connect an NFC module and external motion sensor. Other optional peripherals that can be connected include bar code scanners, printers, and any other USB accessory via the conveniently located USB ports on the back side of the tablet.
- Power cord protection cover
- You no longer have to worry about the risk of the power cord accidentally coming unplugged. You can rest assured that the Adapt 2G power cord will remain secure thanks to a uniquely designed power cord protection cover.
- Play Full HD video smoothly, support Flash & HTML5
- The Adapt 2G by Mimo smoothly and crisply plays full HD 1080P videos, and is compatible with 480P and 720P videos in a number of common formats: WMV, MPEG4, TS, H.264, etc. Our tablet supports Adobe Flash 11.0 and HTML5 animation technology, and can easily access online videos, games, and dynamic webpages.
- The best-equipped retail and commercial tablet
- The Adapt 2G has many additional features, including Bluetooth connectivity, 2MP front camera, gravity sensor, and gyro sensor. Our tablet is fully equipped to excel at all typical tablet functions as well as advanced and sophisticated client applications. The result? A rich, intuitive, interactive user experience.
- Lightweight, Durable, Elegant, Modern, Professional
- The Adapt 2G 18.5” is developed with a high-quality, powder-coated metal case with aluminum edging for ultimate durability and security.
- Technical Specifications
Panel Screen Size 18.5" Touch panel type 2-point Capacitive touch Active Area 409.8(H) x 230.4(V) Resolution 1366 x 768 Pixel Pitch 0.3 X 0.3 Brightness 200cd/m2 Contrast Ratio 1000:1 Aspect Ratio 16:9 Viewing Angle 85/85/80/80(L/R/U/D) Hardware & OS CPU RK3066 Dual Core Main Frequency Cortex‐A9 Up to 1.6GHz GPU Quad‐Core 2D/3D OpenGLES2.0(AMD Z430)/OpenVG1.1 RAM 1GB (2GB optional) Flash 4GB (8GB optional) OS Android 4.4 I/O ports 1 x RJ45,2 x USB 2.0,1 x USB 1.0,1 x earphone,1 x SD card slot, 1 x DC Jack, 1 x 3G Sim card slot(optional), 1 x USB 2.0 only for NFC, 1 x USB 2.0 only for M/S Front Camera (Optional) 2,000,000 pixels Smart Software X-Filer Easy setup of any app installed on the Adapt 2G as the default auto start app Full screen display mode without Android OS menu bar Password protection for exiting the default app Back button lock function (For Vol+/‐ and Brightness +/‐ buttons ) Alternatively, the media files in the SD card can be set up in loop playback once power on Auto content update by USB key with security file protection Auto power on/off function Optional motion sensor function Data log function Audio Built-in stereo speakers 5W x 2 Power Power input DC 12V, 3.3A Power consumption 40W Power over Ethernet (POE) Optional Buttons Back control buttons Menu, Vol+/‐, Brightness +/‐
Note: The Vol+/‐ and Brightness +/‐ buttons can be set up as "locked" from X‐filer
Media support Video (Full HD 1920 x 1080) AVI,H.263,H.264,VC‐1,MPEG‐2,MPEG‐4,DIVD/DIVX,Real8/9/10,RM,RMVB,PMP,FLV,MP4,M4V,VOB,WMV, 3GP,MKV,AS- F,3G2M4V,MJPEG,RV10 Image JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF Audio MP1,MP2,MP3,WMA,OGG,AAC,M4A,FLAC,APE,AMR,RA,WAV Connectivity Wired Ethernet 10/100 Wifi Built‐in WIFI 802.11b/g/n Bluetooth Built‐in Bluetooth 3.0 3G (Optional) UAWEI MU509 HSDPA LGA Module UMTS/HSDPA 2100/900 MHz General Information Case Material Powder Coated Metal Case Color Standard color: Black (Customized color upon request) Fixations Vesa 100 x 100mm Storage Temp (‐15 ‐‐ 65 degree) Working Temp (0 ‐‐ 50 degree) Storage/Working Humidity (10 ‐‐ 90% ) Dimension 487x282x47mm Weight 4.9kgs Certifications CE & Rohs