Adapt-IQ 10.1-inch Digital Signage Tablet with PoE
MSRP (starts at) $349.99
The Adapt-IQ 10” by Mimo
Looking for a tablet designed for demanding commercial use and supported in fit, form, and function for the long term? The Adapt-IQ by Mimo is not a consumer tablet. It is meticulously engineered for commercial purposes, designed and tested for 24/7 use. With sturdy hardware designed for retail and commercial use and added features such as tempered scratch-resistant glass, VESA mounting, stereo audio output, and SD card protection cap. The Adapt-IQ 10-inch tablet offers the security of wired with optional power over Ethernet or the convenience of wireless Ethernet connectivity, the option is yours. Our rugged, mountable Android tablet is developed for fixed applications where battery power is not required. The Mimo Adapt-IQ tablet is designed to enrich the customer experience and deliver the most cost-effective solutions for retail POS/POP, industrial, commercial, and hospitality markets. Ideal for end-cap displays, kiosks, or as a customer-facing display in retail POS/POP installation.
The Mimo Adapt-IQ tablet is designed to enrich the customer experience and deliver the most cost-effective solutions for retail POS/POP, industrial, commercial, and hospitality markets. Ideal for end-cap displays, kiosks, or as a customer-facing display in retail POS/POP installation.
- Display Size
- 10.1 inches
- Display Resolution
- Contrast Ratio
- Viewing Angle
- Ethernet, Wifi, Bluetooth
- Power Consumption
- 9.92” (252mm) x 7” (178mm) x .94” (24mm)(thickness)
- 5 point touch projected capacitive
- CPU - ARM Cortex-A9
- 8GB eMMC Flash
- 2D Barcode scanner (optional)
- +, –, Up, Down, Menu/Enter
- Body and cover are black ABS & PC
- Engineered for long-term use and support
- The Adapt-IQ by Mimo is designed and supported as a commercial product with a long lifecycle. The external specifications and tooling are controlled to withstand a long product life and guarantee continuity for all phases of project rollouts and service. The internal assemblies were developed specifically for the Adapt-IQ model and unlike other solutions are not subject to obsolescence. Though internal components may change for the better, such conversions can be done without modification by the end user.
- Quad Core ARM A9
- The Mimo Adapt-IQ 10-inch tablet is powered by a quad-core Cortex A9 chipset with 1.6GHz peak frequency to support the latest ARM processor optimized package. As a result, apps launch instantly and run smoothly under demanding conditions. The processor boast a quad-core GPU, delivering fluid and lifelike graphics in even the most intensive apps. Combined with 2GB of dual-channel DDR3 memory, our tablet clearly stands apart from other digital signage tablet solutions.
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS, license free
- The quad-core Adapt-IQ runs Android 4.4 OS to delivered accelerated loading times. Our tablet speeds web page opening by 50%, app loading by 16%, app installation by 25%, and video/photo loading by 30% over the average consumer-grade tablet. The Mimo Adapt-IQ can be customized to meet your unique demands and can be installed with applications downloaded directly from the Android Market.
- High-quality multi-touch panel with tempered glass
- Our tablet’s 5-point multi-touch projected capacitive panel responds instantly and accurately without dead corners. Users can interact with your designed app with ease and comfort. The capacitive touch panel is composed of scratch-free tempered glass and produced with advanced laser carving and a state-of-the-art double-deck glass process.
- VESA mount, wired Ethernet and Optional Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- The Adapt-IQ is specifically designed for commercial and retail applications, not consumer use. With this in mind, our tablet is designed with VESA mounting holes on the back and an SD card protection system to suit demanding environments. The Adapt-IQ 10-inch tablet comes with built-in Wi-Fi, a wired RJ45 Ethernet connection, and internal memory can be expanded as needed through the SD memory slot. In addition to wired Ethernet, our tablet can be optionally configured with Power over Ethernet (PoE). Peripherals such as printers and bar code scanners are easily connected to the USB ports found on the rear of the tablet.
- Add-On Module Slot
- Our 10-inch tablet features three USB-based add-on module slots. These slots can accept USB accessories such as a NFC module, magnetic stripe reader, or 2D barcode reader. As future requirements evolve, new hardware capabilities can be added.
- Play Full HD video smoothly, support Flash & HTML5
- The Mimo Adapt-IQ smoothly plays full HD 1080P videos for all your visual needs. This model is compatible with 720P and 480P videos in a number of formats, including WMV, MPEG4, TS, and H.264. The tablet also supports Adobe Flash 11.0 and HTML5 animation technology, accesses dynamic webpages with ease, and runs online videos and games smoothly.
- Fully-equipped commercial and retail tablet
- Our 10-inch tablet is fully equipped with all the core tablet functions for running advanced and sophisticated client applications. Furthermore, the sleek design and state-of-the-art specifications combine to offer users a rich and interactive experience.
- Light, Durable, Elegant, Modern, Professional
- The Adapt-IQ 10.1” tablet is protected by a high-quality ABS case with modern zero-bezel design to deliver ultimate scratch resistance.
- Technical Specifications
Display TFT LCD 10.1” inch configuration Number of Pixels 1280 RGB (H) x 800(V) Aspect Ratio 16:10 wide Touch Panel 5 point touch projected capacitive Back-light LED Side-light type Brightness 350cd/m2 Contrast Ratio 600:1 Media Format Video MKV, TS, FLV, AVI, VOB, MPG, DAT, ASF, RM, MOV, 3GP, MP4, WMV Audio MP2, WMA, WAV, AAC, OGG, ASF Picture JPG, BMP, GIF I/O SD card skit SD card (SDHC Class10 compatible) USB USB 2.0 host type A×1 Micro USB Micro USB 2.0 × 1 Add‐on Module slot USB 2.0 x 3 Speakers High quality speaker 3W x 2 Amplifier 2.5W x 2 Power Power requirement DC 12V±5% input – barrel connector Power consumption 1KHz audio playback: ~718W max. - O : 0W AC/DC Adapter AC 100‐240Vac, 2A max. 50‐60Hz, 12V/2A AC/DC Adapter supplied Power over Ethernet (POE) Yes, Optional LED ON: Green - Timer standby: Orange - OFF: light o Switch Power switch on back Ethernet RJ45 10/100Mbps LAN Wireless Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n Bluetooth BT4.0 Camera Front Front: 5M pixels (optional) Function Keys Key button +, ‐, Up, Down, Menu/Enter Barcode Scanner Barcode Scanner 2D Barcode scanner (optional) Hardware Systems CPU Cortex‐A9, Quad Core, up to 1.6 GHz DRAM Memory 2GB DDR3 SDRAM Storage Memory 8GB eMMC Flash External Memory SD Card (SDHC Class10 compatible) Software / OS Android 4.4 KitKat Flash Adobe 10.2 supported General Information Case design Body and cover are black ABS & PC Dimensions without addon-ons Width: 252mm x Height: 178mm x Depth: 24mm Weight without addon-ons 595g Mounting VESA 75mmx75mm mounting screw holes Clock Battery (for RTC) Lithium-Ion non-rechargeable coin battery Storage Temperature ‐15 ‐‐ 65 degrees C Working Temperature -10 ‐‐50 degrees C Storage/Working Humidity 10 – 90% non-condensing MTBF 50,000 hours demonstrated Warranty 3 years Certifications FCC, CE, & RoHS