Adapt-IQ 15.6-inch Digital Signage Tablet with PoE
MSRP (starts at) $659.99
The Adapt-IQ 15.6” by Mimo
Mimo Monitors Adapt-IQ 15.6” tablet is not a consumer tablet. It is a high-end tablet designed specifically for commercial use and applications where running 24/7 is essential. Our tablet is the optimal Android solution for challenging commercial and retail environments. With durable hardware and added features such as tempered glass, rugged case, SD card protection system, stereo audio output, VESA mounting, and more, our tablet is designed to excel in demanding environments. The Adapt-IQ has versatile connectivity options: optional power over Ethernet to deliver the security of wired, or Ethernet connections to provide the convenience of wireless. This device is engineered for applications that call for a rugged, mountable Android tablet and battery power is not needed.
The Mimo Adapt-IQ tablet is expertly designed to augment the customer experience and deliver the most cost-effective, high-performing solutions across a variety of demanding applications: retail POS/POP, commercial, hospitality markets, and industrial uses. The 15.6” Adapt-IQ commercial tablet is well-suited for kiosks, end-cap displays, or as a customer-facing display in POS/POP retail environments.
- Display Size
- 15.6 inches
- Display Resolution
- Contrast Ratio
- Viewing Angle
- Ethernet, Wifi, Bluetooth
- Power Consumption
- 15.24” (387mm) x 9.45” (240mm) x 1.06” (27mm)(thickness)
- 10 point touch projected capacitive
- CPU - ARM Cortex-A9
- 8GB eMMC Flash
- 2D Barcode scanner (optional)
- +, –, Up, Down, Menu/Enter
- Body and cover are black ABS & PC
- Developed for long-term use and support
- The Adapt-IQ is a commercial product designed to withstand the rigors of long-term use. The external specifications and tooling are controlled to prioritize a long product life, crucial for ensuring continuity throughout all phases of project service and rollouts. The internal assemblies are not subject to obsolescence and were developed specifically for this device. Though internal components may be upgraded to maintain exceptionally high performance in the long-term, this can take effect without modification by the end user.
- Quad Core ARM A9
- This tablet runs on a quad core Cortex A9 chipset with a 1.6GHz peak frequency. This state-of-the-art chipset supports the most up-to-date ARM processor optimized package. As a result, apps launch instantly and run smoothly. The processor sports a quad-core CPU to deliver liquid and lifelike graphics with even the most intensive apps. Combined with 2GB of dual-channel DDR3 memory, our leading 15.6-inch commercial tablet is clearly distinguished from other solutions.
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS, license free
- Mimo’s quad-core Adapt-IQ with Android 4.4OS delivers blazing speeds, including 50% acceleration in webpage opening speed, 25% increase in app installation speed, 16% increase in app loading speed, and 30% acceleration in photo and video loading speed. The Adapt-IQ can be installed with apps downloaded directly from the Android Market to suit any customized demands.
- High-quality tempered glass multi-touch panel
- Mimo Monitors Adapt-IQ 15.6” commercial tablet features a 5-point multi-touch projected capacitive panel. Made of scratch-free tempered glass manufactured with advanced laser carving and a double-deck glass process, this touch panel is as good as it gets. The touch panel responds instantly and accurately without dead corners to allow users to easily, comfortably interact with your designed app.
- VESA mount, wired Ethernet and Optional Power over Ethernet
- The Adapt-IQ stands apart from consumer tablets thanks to the inclusion of rear VESA mounting holes and a protected SD card slot to meet the demands of challenging commercial and retail environments. Our tablet includes a wired RJ45 Ethernet connection, in addition to built-in Wi-Fi and an SD memory slot to expand internal memory. In addition to wired Ethernet, the Adapt-IQ can be configured with Power over Ethernet (PoE) if so desired to power the tablet via network connection. You can also connect a range of peripherals including printers, bar code scanners, and other USB accessories to deliver full functionality in all installations.
- Add-on Module Slots
- Our commercial tablet includes 3 USB-based add-on module slots to add further functionality to the device. These convenient slots can accept devices like magnetic stripe readers, NFC modules, 2D bar code readers, and more. As future requirements change, new hardware capabilities can be added.
- Play Full HD video smoothly, support, Flash and HTML5
- The Adapt-IQ by Mimo delivers the smooth full HD 1080P video playback experience you’ve always wanted. It is compatible with 480P, 720P, and 1080P videos in a number of formats, including TS, H.24, MPEG4, WMV, and more. Our tablet supports Adobe Flash 11.0 and HTML5 animation technology, and can access dynamic webpages and online videos or games with ease.
- The best-equipped commercial and retail tablet
- The Adapt-IQ by Mimo is fully equipped to deliver a rich and interactive experience to all users. From typical tablet functions to advanced and sophisticated custom client applications, our tablet is best-equipped for all high-performance needs.
- Elegant, Light, Durable, Modern, Professional
- The Adapt-IQ 15.6” is protected by a high-quality ABS case with a zero-bezel design to ensure improved scratch resistance.
- Technical Specifications
Display TFT LCD 15.6” inch configuration Number of Pixels 1366(H) x 768(V) Aspect Ratio 16:9 wide Touch Panel 10 point touch projected capacitive Back-light LED Side-light type Brightness 350cd/m2 Contrast Ratio 600:1 Media Format Video MKV, TS, FLV, AVI, VOB, MPG, DAT, ASF, RM, MOV, 3GP, MP4, WMV Audio MP2, WMA, WAV, AAC, OGG, ASF Picture JPG, BMP, GIF I/O SD card skit SD card (SDHC Class10 compatible) USB USB 2.0 host type A×5 Micro USB Micro USB 2.0 × 1 Add‐on Module slot USB 2.0 x 3 Speakers High quality speaker 3W x 2 Amplifier 3W x 2 Power Power requirement DC 12V±5% input – barrel connector Power consumption 1KHz audio playback: ~18W max. - Off : 0W AC/DC Adapter AC 100‐240Vac, 2A max. 50‐60Hz, 12V/2A AC/DC Adapter supplied Power over Ethernet (POE) Yes, Optional LED ON: Green - Timer standby: Orange - OFF: light off Switch Power switch on back Ethernet RJ45 10/100Mbps LAN Wireless Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n Bluetooth BT4.0 Camera Front Front: 5M pixels (optional) Function Keys Keys button +, ‐, Up, Down, Menu/Enter Barcode Scanner Barcode Scanner 2D Barcode scanner (optional) Hardware Systems CPU Cortex‐A9, Quad Core, up to 1.6 GHz DRAM Memory 2GB DDR3 SDRAM Storage Memory 8GB eMMC Flash External Memory SD Card (SDHC Class10 compatible) Software / OS Android 4.4 KitKat Flash Adobe 10.2 supported General Information Case design Body and cover are black ABS & PC Dimensions without addon-ons Width: 387.3mm x Height: 240.3mm x Depth: 26.9mm Weight without addon-ons 963g (main body only, excluding AC adapter and metal bracket) Mounting VESA 75mmx75mm mounting screw holes Clock Battery (for RTC) Lithium-Ion non-rechargeable coin battery Storage Temperature ‐15 ‐‐ 65 degrees C Working Temperature -10 ‐‐50 degrees C Storage/Working Humidity 10 – 90% non-condensing MTBF 50,000 hours demonstrated Warranty 3 years Certifications FCC, CE, & RoHS
Please click on the links below for more information on the accessories for this monitor.