Adapt-IQ 7-inch Digital Signage Tablet with PoE
MSRP (starts at) $299.99
The Adapt-IQ 7” by Mimo
MCT-7QDS / MCT-7QDS-POE
The Adapt-IQ by Mimo is not a conventional consumer tablet. It is an advanced tablet thoughtfully engineered for 24/7 commercial and retail use. Our tablet is the best Android solution for demanding applications, including retail, hospitality, healthcare, and education. The rugged hardware is designed and tested for 24/7 use and includes added features such as VESA mounting, SD card protection system, tempered glass multi-touch panel, stereo audio output, and a robust case. The Adapt-IQ is a versatile device with wireless Ethernet connectivity or the option of secure power over Ethernet (PoE). For fixed applications where battery power is not required and a rugged, mountable Android tablet is desired, the Adapt-IQ is the ideal device.
This state-of-the-art 7-inch tablet is designed to augment the customer experience and provide the most cost-effective digital solutions for retail POS/POP, commercial, hospitality, and industrial applications. The Adapt-IQ is well-suited for kiosks, end-cap displays, or as a customer-facing display in a modern retail POS/POP environment.
- Display Size
- 7 inches
- Display Resolution
- Contrast Ratio
- Viewing Angle
- Ethernet, Wifi, Bluetooth
- Power Consumption
- 8.15” (207mm) x 4.72” (120mm) x .91” (23mm)(thickness)
- 5 point touch projected capacitive
- CPU - ARM Cortex-A9
- 8GB eMMC Flash
- 2D Barcode scanner (optional)
- +, –, Up, Down, Menu/Enter
- Body and cover are black ABS & PC
- Built for durability and extended support
- Designed and supported as a long-term commercial product, the Adapt-IQ is built to last. The external specifications and tooling are engineered to ensure a long product life under demanding commercial conditions and 24/7 use. This durability and dependability is vital for maintaining continuity through all phases of project rollouts and service. The internal assemblies were uniquely developed for the Adapt-IQ and are not subject to obsolescence. Internal components can be upgraded without modification by the end user.
- Quad Core ARM A9
- The Android tablet uses a quad-core Cortex A9 chipset with a 1.6GHz peak frequency in support of the latest ARM processor optimized package. Apps launch instantly and run smoothly. The Adapt-IQ’s processor features a quad-core GPU, ensuring all graphic-intensive apps are fluid and realistic. Add in 2GB of dual-channel DDR3, and it’s easy to see what distinguishes our tablet from consumer solutions.
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS, license free
- The quad-core Adapt-IQ with Android 4.4OS has blazing fast loading times. Accelerated webpage speed by 50%, video/photo loading speed by 30%, app installation speed by 25%, and app loading speed by 16%. To meet customized needs, the Adapt-IQ by Mimo can be installed with applications downloaded from Android Market.
- High-quality tempered glass multi-touch panel
- The Adapt-IQ by Mimo features a 5-point multi-touch projected capacitive panel. Made of scratchproof tempered glass produced through a double-deck glass process with advanced laser carving, the capacitive touch panel is state of the art. Users can easily interact with your designed app through use of the responsive, fast, and accurate touch panel without dead corners.
- VESA mount, wired Ethernet and Optional Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- The Adapt-IQ is designed with commercial needs in mind. Unlike consumer tablets, the Adapt-IQ features rear VESA mounting holes and a protected SD card system to easily and safely incorporate the device into your commercial, retail, or industrial installation. Our tablet comes with built-in Wi-Fi and a wired RJ45 Ethernet connection. Internal memory can be expanded as needed with an SD memory slot. Additionally, the Adapt-IQ can also be optionally configured with Power over Ethernet (POE) to power the device over a network connection. Connect any USB accessory you choose to the USB ports located on the backside of the tablet, including printers and bar code scanners.
- Add-On Module Slot
- The Adapt-IQ 7-inch tablet by Mimo has one USB-based add-on module slot. This slot is designed to accept USB module such as a 2D barcode reader, magnetic stripe reader, NFC module, and more. For future requirements, new hardware capabilities can be added.
- Play Full HD video smoothly and support Flash & HTML5
- The Adapt-IQ by Mimo plays full HD 1080P videos with smooth and crisp graphics. Our tablet is also compatible with 480P and 720P in a number of common formats, including MPEG4, WMV, TS, and H.264. The tablet supports HTML5 animation technology and Adobe Flash 11.0 and supports dynamic webpages, online videos, and games with demanding technical specifications.
- The best-equipped commercial and retail tablet
- The Adapt-IQ 7-inch Android tablet is fully equipped to run advanced and sophisticated client applications to deliver a rich, customized interactive experience for all users.
- Modern, Professional, Elegant, Light, and Durable
- The Adapt-IQ 7-inch is paired with a high-quality, sturdy ABS case with modern zero-bezel design with premium scratch resistance.
- Technical Specifications
Display TFT LCD 7" inch configuration Number of Pixels 1024 x 600 Aspect Ratio 16:9 wide Touch Panel 5 point touch projected capacitive Back-light LED Side-light type Brightness 250cd/m2 Contrast Ratio 700:1 Media Format Video MKV, TS, FLV, AVI, VOB, MPG, DAT, ASF, RM, MOV, 3GP, MP4, WMV Audio MP2, WMA, WAV, AAC, OGG, ASF Picture JPG, BMP, GIF I/O SD card skit SD card (SDHC Class10 compatible) USB USB 2.0 host type A×1 Micro USB Micro USB 2.0 × 1 Add‐on Module slot USB 2.0 x 1 Speakers High quality speaker 1W x 2 Amplifier 1W x 2 Power Power requirement DC 5V±5% input – barrel connector Power consumption 1KHz audio playback: ~7.5W max. - O : 0W AC/DC Adapter AC 100‐240Vac, 2A max. 50‐60Hz, 5V/1.5A AC/DC Adapter supplied Power over Ethernet (POE) Yes, Optional LED ON: Green - Timer standby: Orange - OFF: light o Switch Power switch on back Ethernet RJ45 10/100Mbps LAN Wireless Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n Bluetooth BT4.0 Camera Front Front: 5M pixels (optional) Function Keys Key button +, ‐, Up, Down, Menu/Enter Barcode Scanner Barcode Scanner 2D Barcode scanner (optional) Hardware Systems CPU Cortex‐A9, Quad Core, up to 1.6 GHz DRAM Memory 2GB DDR3 SDRAM Storage Memory 8GB eMMC Flash External Memory SD Card (SDHC Class10 compatible) Software / OS Android 4.4 KitKat Flash Adobe 10.2 supported General Information Case design Body and cover are black ABS & PC Dimensions without addon-ons Width: 207mm x Height: 120mm x Depth: 23mm Weight without addon-ons 450g Mounting VESA 75mmx75mm mounting screw holes Clock Battery (for RTC) Lithium-Ion non-rechargeable coin battery Storage Temperature ‐15 ‐‐ 65 degrees C Working Temperature -10 ‐‐50 degrees C Storage/Working Humidity 10 – 90% non-condensing MTBF 30,000 hours demonstrated Warranty 3 years Certifications FCC, CE, & RoHS