Mimo Magic Touch
Mimo Magic Touch
Now offering Automatic no cost Upgrade to the Magic Touch Deluxe
For customers that do not want this upgrade, please contact us at email@example.com
Mimo Monitors once again delivers an industry-first with the release of the Magic Touch 10” secondary monitor with the amazing responsiveness of capacitive touch! Capacitive sensing technology has revolutionized the smart phone and tablet market, now it is available as an interface for your computer, far surpassing the responsiveness and overall user experience of traditional resistive touchscreens.
- Multi-touch capacitive touchscreen
- Full compatibility with Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Linux. Fully compatible with Mac OS X with purchase of touchscreen driver. Windows 2000/XP/Vista compatible with display-only mode. To enable touch control in Win XP, 3rd party driver is available at an additional cost.
- 1024x600 resolution
- 10.1” screen
- Sturdy base dock is adjustable and tilts to suit application
- Removable screen can be used independently as mounted (VESA 75) screen or tethered tablet
- USB cord included
The Mimo Magic Touch is the optimal solution for touchscreen control panels in a number of applications. From corporate videoconferencing to smart home entertainment systems and industrial/manufacturing controls, the Magic Touch 10.1” monitor is the right fit. It is also perfect for applications in sound/video editing, healthcare, retail, hospitality, education, and any other industry or environment in need of touchscreen capability.
Do you need to mount or tether the USB display a long distance from your computer device? Our USB extender keeps you connected. A true plug-and-play solution, our extender requires no special software drivers. It uses Power over Twisted Pair (Cat 5 extension link) to route 500mA to the remote USB port directly from the source side, meaning you don’t need to route AC power to the remote unit. This small device greatly simplifies the ease of deployment for industrial, manufacturing, commercial, and medical applications.
Raspberry Pi Support
Take advantage of all that Raspberry Pi has to offer by pairing it with the Mimo Magic Touch. Check out this page for instructions on how to get started: http://www.mimomonitors.com/pages/instructions-for-using-the-mimo-magic-touch-with-the-raspberry-pi
Mac OS X Touchscreen Support
To use the Mimo Magic Touch with a Mac, the installation of an additional driver is required to support touchscreen functions. Please note this driver works with Intel-based Macintosh computers only.
10.4” wide (264.2mm) x 8.3” tall (211.92mm) x 5.8” deep (147.5mm) [including Base Dock]
- Capacitance Sensing Multi-Touch Touch Screen
- Fully compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux and Mac OS X (with purchase of Mac touchscreen driver). Display-only mode with Windows 2000/XP/Vista. Additional cost 3rd party driver available to enable touch control in Win XP