Unify Meeting Software
Simplify meetings with Unify
A new software application from video conferencing expert and industry leader, Mimo Monitors. Unify Meeting creates a simple, intuitive UI that is the same no matter which video conferencing platform is in-use. Unify Meeting is for your PC ‘at-the-desk’, and works with the user-side video conferencing applications. The user is presented with their calendar, and can click to join meetings with one intuitive and simple tap. Unify automatically knows which meeting platform to open for the meeting ahead. The buttons and commands are always in the same place. Unify Meetings designed to work best on a second or third screen.
Unify Meeting does not affect the client application, and allows you to still see meeting platform’s UI on primary/1st screen. Software has visually pleasing UI that consistently displays the user’s calendar at all times for easy visibility
Unify Meeting is currently compatible with the three largest video conferencing software platforms: Zoom, Meet, and Teams and runs in Windows.
Benefits of utilizing Unify Meeting
- Eliminates frustration with having to navigate different video conferencing software UIs where functions are in a different location and that consistently update/evolve
- No more wondering where certain buttons or commands are on-screen, since Unify Meeting ensures they are always in the same, reliable place
- Always accessible calendar display to keep your upcoming meetings available
- Join meetings with a simple single tap; no need to open outlook/google calendar and then find and click the link
- Makes navigating/switching between big three video conferencing platforms easier than ever
It is available at a monthly price of $2.99 (billed yearly) or included free with any Mimo Monitors display. No license key is needed for use with a Mimo display.
A link to the latest software is provided immediately upon checkout, but registration is required. For evaluation or to use with a Mimo Monitor, please choose the 14-day trial license and checkout. The trial license is no charge.