7" Open Frame Capacitive Touch Display, USB, HDMI (UM-760CH-OF)
7" Open Frame Capacitive Touch Display, USB, HDMI
The UM-760CH-OF adds capacitive touch technology and HDMI video input to Mimo’s line of 7-inch open frame displays. The UM-760CH-OF is a 7” small capacitive open frame touchscreen monitor, enabling easy integration into custom enclosures or other equipment for a range of applications using HDMI for video input. This small touchscreen display monitor sacrifices nothing in slick design, but now has the added responsiveness of a 5 point multi-touch capacitive touchscreen integrated in a rugged, durable molded metal product cycle-enclosure. No external changes are needed when it comes time to phase in future generation panels. The UM-760CH-OF open frame touchscreen monitor delivers the most cost-effective solution for applications such as hospitality, retail, trade shows, gaming, light industrial automation, and much more.
Video, Touch, and Power Via Single USB Connection
Utilizing the same single cable USB display technology found on our line of displays, the UM-760CH-OF delivers touch, and power over a single USB connection and HDMI for video input. No more cluttered connections or the inconvenience of connecting AC power to your wall or desk-mounted display.
Now Available with HDMI Video
Now optionally available with the omnipresent HDMI input for video. In addition to the convenience of single cable USB video, Mimo Monitors’ UM-760CH-OF now has supplementary HDMI video connection optionally available. This is great for situations where USB video is inconvenient or unavailable. With the HID compliant touchscreen in addition to HDMI video, the new UM-760CH-OF can be installed to almost any platform without needing to install additional drivers.
Uniquely, this new monitor line still reduces number of cables required for operation. A typical HDMI touch display requires 3 separate cables, but Mimo’ s new HDMI touch displays require just 2 cables. This simplifies connection, and makes for a more attractive, sleek installation.
Note to Mac OS users: requires additional purchase of $35 driver to activate touchscreen capability.
- 7” diagonal, 16:9, 1024x600 Resolution
- Viewing angles: 75/75/70/75
- Contrast ratio: 700:1
- Luminance, White: 250 CD/m2
- Capacitive 5 point touch panel
- Windows and Linux HID support (MAC coming soon)
- Rear 4 point mounting for secure installation
- Employs DisplayLinkTM technology that provides video, touch, and power over a single USB connection (UM-760C-OF) or HDMI (UM-760CH-OF)
- Ultra-light, weighs less than 1 pound
- Secondary-customer facing display in retail POS environments, information kiosks, hospitality, and gaming and just a few of the possible applications
- As with all our monitors, the Mimo 760C-OF is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, Linux, and Mac OS. Note to Mac OS users: requires additional purchase of $35 driver to activate touchscreen capability.
- Mechanical drawings available upon request
|Mimo 3G Non-Touch Slider, 1024x600
|Mimo 3G Resistive Touch Slider, 1024x600
|Mimo 3G Capacitive Touch Slider, 1024x600 with a modern zero-bezel tablet-like design
|7" Capacitive Touch Display, USB with Speaker, Metal Back and Adjustable Brightness
|7" Capacitive Touch Display, HDMI with Speaker, Metal Back and Adjustable Brightness
|Mimo 3G Non-Touch Open Frame, 1024x600
|Mimo 3G Resistive Touch Open Frame, 1024x600
|NRFND - Mimo 3G Resistive Touch Open Frame, 1024x600
|Mimo 3G Capacitive Touch Open Frame, with a modern zero-bezel tablet-like design
|Mimo 3rd Gen non-touch VESA
|Mimo 3G Resistive VESA Mount, 1024x600
|Mimo 3G Capacitive VESA Mount, 1024x600 with a modern zero-bezel tablet-like design
Our plug-and-play USB extender ensures that you can take full advantage of a desk mount or wall mounted USB display no matter the distance from your computer device. Tested to work with all Mimo USB displays and compatible with many third-party models, the Mimo USB extenders delivers USB power over a Cat 5e extension link (Power over Twisted Pair) to the remote hub directly from the source side. This simple device simplifies installation and eliminates the need for AC power close to your table or wall installation.
Other 7” display options:
-20 to 60c
High Speed USB 2.0
192mm x 124mm x 10.3mm
- TAA Compliant
- Capacitive 5-point multitouch screen
- Fully compatible with Windows 7, 8, Linux and Mac OS-X